St Piran's Day Supper : Saturday 4th March 2023 7pm.
Published 17:52 on 5 Feb 2023
Our March Social Event is not far away, and we have a few fun activities for you to enjoy. Below is the information about this event and if you are going to join us, please read the below the menu, evening plans and make your food choices.
Select one main and one dessert pp
- Stargazy Pie (could be sardines or prawns depending on availability)
- Crab Tain (GF)
- oServed with veg or salad
- Vegetarian option: Homity Pie (this is similar to a cheese and potato pie)
- Cornish cheese and crackers
- Cornish Mess (Eaton mess by any other name)
Dietary requirements /GF can be arranged if required Cost 16.50pp
"Cornish table quiz" completed during the meal. Each table will have an envelope with a Cornish Town Title within which a set of questions will be included. All questions will be related to Cornwall.
A prize will be given to the winning team
Please email Helene Ansell on firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20th at the latest if you are attending this event and give her your food choices.
Last updated 18:20 on 12 March 2023